Friday, October 23, 2009

Vampire Challenge (1/1/09 - 12/31/09) COMPLETE

Just found out about this challenge, and since I have a ton of vampire books in my TBR pile, this one should be a snap. I've already read several vamp books this year, but since I am starting way late in the challenge, I won't count them.

Here's the link for the challenge.
http://cozymurders.blogspot.com/2008/12/vampire-challenge.html

My reading pool for the moment includes:

Sookie Stackhouse series
Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer

The challenge is to read 2+ books.

Completed:
Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris 9/29/09
Living Dead in Dallas - Charlaine Harris 10/20/09
Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer 10/31/09
Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer 12/8/09


Cool! Finished another challenge! Although I am sure I can squeeze another one or two in before the end of the year. I'm about halfway done with Eclipse at the moment.

No comments: