Friday, October 23, 2009

Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge (7/23/2009 - 12/31/2010)


Can't wait to get going on this challenge! Their are lots of series I have been wanting to get caught up on and this is one of them.

The books I need to read for this challenge are:

1. Visions of Sugar Plums (2002) 8/17/09
2. Plum Lovin' (2007) 8/19/09
3. Lean Mean Thirteen (2007) 9/7/09
4. Plum Lucky (2008)
5. Fearless Fourteen (2008)
6. Finger Lickin' Fifteen (2009)

Visions of Sugar Plums was a nice quick read, with lots of laugh-out-loud moments. I love Stephanie Plum and always had trouble choosing between Morelli and Ranger, but after finishing this book and having read Plum Spooky right before this one, Diesel is my man! I can't wait to read the other two between the numbers.

Plum Lovin' was another quick read. More laugh-out-loud moments and more love for Diesel. I really enjoy the plots for the between the numbers books.

I enjoyed the plot of Lean Mean Thirteen very much. Dickie reminded me of MY ex-husband, Lula and Grandma are always a hoot, and Ranger remains as sexy as ever. I wish they would go ahead and make this series into a movie, already!

Next up is Plum Lucky.

No comments: