Friday, October 23, 2009

Buy One Book and Read It Challenge 2009


I've been kind of doing this challenge on my own for the last couple years. My own little way to stimulate the economy and support the authors I love. Unfortunately, I just found this challenge at the end of September, so I can only sign up for Option #1, which is to buy one book and read it, as if I need more motivation to do that! I am hoping this challenge will be available next year so I can sign up for Option #2, which is one book a month.

I will probably purchase Stephen King's new book that is coming out next month, Under the Dome. Although, it is over 1,000 pages so the chances of me getting it read all in one month are slim. Hmm... might have to come up with a different book to purchase for the challenge!

No comments: