Thursday, October 29, 2009

Awesome Author Challenge 2010 (1/1/10-12/31/10)


Alyce at At Home With Books is hosting the Awesome Author Challenge 2010 starting January 1, 2010 and running through December 31, 2010.
*
There are 4 different levels of the challenge to choose from.
*
Easy: Choose three authors and read at least one title from each author.
Moderate: Choose six authors and read at least one title from each author.
Challenging: Choose ten authors and read at least one title from each author.
Over-Achieving: Anything over ten authors.
*
Since I am pretty well set with lots of series I would like to finish up, I am going to choose the Easy level and I'm going to pay more attention to authors that are being recommended. Please feel free to leave a comment with any recommendations to get me started!
*
*
My reading pool for the challenge:
1. Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
2. Push - Sapphyre 2/23/10
3.

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! I would suggest Geraldine Brooks, Anne McCaffrey (sci-fi/fantasy), L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables series), Sheri S. Tepper (Feminist/Fantasy/Sci-fi), Helene Hanff (84 Charing Cross Road), Scott Westerfeld (Uglies Series) and Sarah Addison Allen (Magical Realism). Those are a few of my favorites off the top of my head.