Hosted by Kim at A Novel Challenge Yahoo Group, this challenge is to:
1. Read 12 books featuring an amateur sleuth.
2. Each sleuth must have a different vocation or hobby ie shopping, cooking, writing, advice column, crafts store, school psychologist, gardening, remodeling, etc.
3. Can be first in series or else where.
4. Can be cross used for other challenges
1. Agatha Raisin & the Wizard of Evesham - M.C. Beaton (semi-retired Ad agent) 1/12/09
2. Christmas Cookie Murder - Leslie Meier (Pennysaver reporter) 1/27/09
3. Mayhem in Miniature - Margaret Grace (Crafts Teacher) 4/22/09
4. Frankly My Dear, I'm Dead - Livia J. Washburn (Literary Travel Agent) 6/7/09
5. Killer Cruise - Laura Levine(Wordsmith) 7/16/09
6. Plum Spooky - Janet Evanovich (Bounty Hunter) 8/14/09
7. Dead Guys Talk - Barbara M. Joosse (Schoolchildren) 11/9/09
You can find this challenge HERE at A Novel Challenge Yahoo Group.