Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pages Read Challenge Season 2 (1/1 - 12/31/10)


Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic is hosting the Pages Read Challenge Season 2.

1) Pick a number of pages you'll be attempting to read in 2010. It doesn't matter whether your goal is 10,000 or 100,000. You can always up your number as we go along, so you don't need to go all up high with your page count.

2) Write a blog post about it in which you will keep track of your page count.

3) Comment here with your goal number and a link to your blog post (if you have a blog - otherwise, just leave a comment with your name and the goal number). I'll then add you to the list of participants below.

4) The challenge starts January 1, 2010 and ends December 31, 2010. Only pages read after the new year has begun count in for the challenge, but any and every page you read counts for this challenge. I don't care about re-reads, overlaps with other challenges, or e-books! Just count the pages you read, no matter what type of book you're reading :-) See, it's a really easy challenge!

5) As usual: Have fun!



I loved this challenge last year, got real close to my goal of 20,000 pages. This year I am setting a goal of 18,000 pages with the hopes that I will make it to 20,000 anyhow. I'm amazed at the people setting goals of 50,000 pages and higher! In my wildest dreams I could never make it that high. Much luck to the people going for it!!!


2010 Pages Goal - 18,000


2010 Pages Completed - 3425




No comments: