Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Original TBR Challenge (1/1 - 12/31/10)


Okay, going to give this a shot again. After failing miserably the last two years in a row, I am gung-ho to start in a brand new year and determined to finish --- well, maybe hoping to finish this year is a better word. :-) I think I've figured out what my problem is. Every year my list consists of things I think I "should" be reading. This year, I'm planning to fill it with things I actually "want" to read! What a novel concept, eh?

My 12 for 2010 are:

1. Push - Sapphire 2/23/10
2. Fearless Fourteen - Janet Evanovich
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
4. The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
5. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
6. Club Dead - Charlaine Harris
7. Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came - M.C. Beaton
8. Under the Dome - Stephen King 3/12/10
9. Mrs. Miracle - Debbie Macomber
10. Thinner - Stephen King
11. 311 Pelican Court - Debbie Macomber
12. Finger Lickin' Fifteen - Janet Evanovich

Alternates
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling
Harem - Diane Carey
Julie & Julia - Julie Powell
The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
The Summerhouse - Jude Deveraux
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
Plum Lucky - Janet Evanovich
Turkey Day Murder - Leslie Meier
G'Day to Die - Maddy Hunter
Ron Jeremy: The Hardest Working Man In Showbiz - Ron Jeremy 1/17/10

No comments: