Monday, February 18, 2008

Cozy Mystery Challenge Completed

I'm so excited I finally finished my first Challenge!

The Cozy Mystery Challenge for the month of September, 2007!









The books I read are:
1. Last Writes by Laura Levine (finished 9/3)
2. Nursery Crimes by Ayelet Waldman (finished 9/9)
3. Carbs & Cadavers by J.B. Stanley (finished 9/13)
4. Killer Blonde by Laura Levine (finished 9/18)
5. Mail Order Murder by Leslie Meier (finished 9/20)
6. The Big Nap by Ayelet Waldman (finished 9/22)
7. Flamingo Fatale by Jimmie Ruth Evans (finished 9/26)
I really enjoyed most of these authors and plan to continue with their series. The only one I didn't care for was Flamingo Fatale by Jimmie Ruth Evans. There was just something about the characters that I could not get attached to.
Overall, I really enjoyed this challenge and will be reading plenty more cozies in the future.

No comments: